* Initiated and taught a summer youth music program (k-12) on the Menominee Reservation (12 years)
* Organized Holiday music program for the Menominee Tribal School, WI '05
* Taught Kindergarten music at Milwaukee's Indian Community School '97
* Teacher's Assistant & substitute teacher for 5th grade class at the Urban Day School in Milwaukee, WI in 99-2000
* Numerous presentations, keynotes, workshops both national (native and non-native) and international on such diverse subjects as;
Native American culture & music presentations (K-College)
Native American youth motivational speaking
Native American Flute workshops
Prejudice, Racism, Stereotypes
* College teacher's assistant and advisor for multiple ethnic studies courses at UW-Milwaukee
* Taught private guitar lessons for 18 years for ages 4-72.
* 2007 Student taught at Milwaukee's Indian Community School and Hartford University School
* Bachelor's Degree from UW-Milwaukee in Music Education with a Teacher's Certification and a 3.5 CGPA
(Graduated with Senior Honors & High Honors in Major)
Awards & Honors
* Medal of Honor from the Menominee Nation
* Tomorrow's Leaders Today Award (Milwaukee, WI)
* Dean's Award of Excellence (UW-Milwaukee)
* 2001 "Writer of the Year", Wordcraft Circle of Native Writers and Storytellers
Recipient of scholarships for National Guitar
Summer Workshop, Duquesne Guitar Summer Workshop, Golden Key National
Honor Society, etc.
"Our children surely enjoyed it and learned a lot!"
Elaine Gehring principal of Richard's School
"This was the best day of school!"
"the motivational comments you provided to the students...encouraged every single student!"
Mrs. Cardinal, Elementary Teacher of the Year
"one of the best speakers of this type. Students will like him, trust him, and listen to him."
Mr. Rand, high school teacher & School District G/T Coordinator for the Menominee Indian High School